This cultural tour explores the wonderfully diverse environment of Bhutan’s western valleys as well as their cultural heritage. Drive over high mountain passes and through rapidly changing vegetation from pine forests to hills covered in rhododendrons, magnolias and dwarf bamboo – abundant with birds and wildlife. The centerpiece to this tour is time spent exploring the beautiful Phobjikha Valley, winter home to the rare Black-Necked Crane. This tour also visits ancient fortresses, temples, monasteries, markets, farm houses and museums in Paro, Thimphu and Punakha. Highlights include the Ta Dzong Museum, Rimpong Dzong, the infamous Taktsang Monastery (Tiger’s Nest), The National Memorial Chorten, 12th century Changangkha Temple, the National Library exhibiting ancient scriptures, Phobjikha Sanctuary and Punakha Dzong.
Some of the interesting things to witness during this holiday package:
• Meeting with Locals from Bhutan village.
• Get to Know about Bhutanese local lifestyles.
• Taste the food prepared by locals.
• Home stay or farm house stay.
• Visit local markets, witness archery match.
• Hike to the Tiger Nest, the only monastery build in a stiff cliff.
• Drive to Dochula Pass Stupas.
• Magnificent Dzong's and Fortress.
• Views of some of the highest peaks.
for detail itinerary visit : http://www. responsibletravel. com/holiday/15860/bhutan-cultural-tour